Here on this page, You will get Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Apply Online. Want to work with the Ministry of Commerce & Textile of Pakistan? Want a desirable post in a reputable institution? Well then, this your chance to prove so as Ministry of Commerce & Textile Pakistan has just announced multiple job openings and have authorized NCBMS College and Testing Services for this recruitment purpose.
NCBMS College and Testing Services will be conducting entry tests & interviews and willshortlisted candidates on their performance. The available job openings are listed below with their required eligibility criteria and other details.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2019 Application Form Download
Candidates must have the desired qualifications and relevant work experiences required for each post to be qualified. It must strictly be remembered that incomplete and late application forms will not be accepted by NCBMS College and Testing Services.
Available Job Openings and No. of Vacancies in Export Development Funday Ministry of Commerce & Textile Jobs 2019:
- Steno Typist,
- Data Processing Assistant,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Machine Operator,
- Staff Car Drivers,
- Naib Qasid,
For job type and location, domicile based quota, academic qualification, maximum eligible age and eligibility criteria please refer to the Export Development Fund Commerce & Textile Jobs 2018 advertisement attached below.
The Export Development Fund Commerce & Textile Jobs 2019 is a contract basis job.
Domicile based Quota:
- Sindh Rural
- Sindh Urban
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)
The eligible age for each and every job opening varies. However, the maximum eligible age varies from 45 to 30 years of age.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2019
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for Export Development Fund Commerce & Textile Jobs 2019 is 25th March & 13th March 2019.
- Masters in Finance or CA / ICMA / ACCA
- MBA in Project Management or Finance
- Masters in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s in Finance / Project Management / IT
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2019:
- The candidates who are applying for the job opening ranging from Serial No. 1 to 15 are required to download the application form from above.
- However, candidates who are applying for the job openings ranging from Serial No. 10 and 11 are required to apply offline by downloading the application form from the same.
- An application processing fee is supposed to be paid in any branch of Askari Bank.
- The applicants are also required to send their duly filled in application forms along with a paid NCBMS copy of the challan on the following address to the below address:
1st Advertisement Adress: Interior Testing Services, Gulberg Place, 4th Floor, MPCHS, Sector E-11/3, Centre, Islamabad.2nd Advertisement Adress: NCBMS College & Testing Services (Pvt) Ltd., 24-D, 1st Floor, Rashid Plaza, Jinnah Avenue (Blue Area), Islamabad.