Check CPEC Jobs 2019 is on the contract basis for the period of one year (extendable on annual basis). These jobs provide an excellent career opportunity for the candidates.
China Pak Economic Corridor Jobs 2019 Apply Online: China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC is an initiative by the Chinese government to make a route through Pakistan to Gowadar Seaport in order to have access to warm waters of Arabian Sea, so to flourish itself by trading with the rest of the world.
The projects of CPEC that are currently under construction all over Pakistan were originally estimated to cost $46 Billion but now its worth is about $62 Billion. The core purpose behind CPEC is to establish a network of modern roads, a number of energy projects and special economic zones to build the stable economy of Pakistan
CPEC Jobs Description
There are 09 vacancies on different posts for the interested candidates. The candidates should be educated and experienced in their relevant field. The candidates should have 8 to 15 years minimum working experience. This job provides excellent salary package for the candidates.
Do you want to be a part of the CPEC project, Well! here is your chance to join.
China Pakistan Economic Corridor is introducing the different type of job vacancies. CPEC is now inviting candidates from all over Pakistan for the following vacancies in Gowadar:
- 01 Project Director
- 01 Energy Professional
- 01 Transport Infrastructure Professional
- 01 Deputy Director Security
- 01 Deputy Director Legal
- 01 PS to PD
- 01 Driver
- 02 Naib Qasid
- Mater’s for Chief & Director
- MBA, Master in Mass Communication/Journalism/I.R for Strategic Communication Specialist
- MS/MPhil Social Sciences for Senior Research Officer
- Islamabad, Pakistan
How to Apply For CPEC Jobs
- Interested candidates are requested to visit the official site of the Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform i.e. https://www.pc.gov.pk/web/career or details and requirements of the jobs.
- If you come under the eligibility criteria, then you can apply online from the official site.
Last Date to Apply / Deadline:
- The last date is 25 Mar 2019