- 1. The internship program is offered by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex kamra. This Internship program is conducted in batches during summer and winter vacations every year. Applications/forms for the internship are to be sent to Technical Wing by 31, March for the Summer Internship Program and 30 September for the Winter Internship Program every year. Duration of each batch is 2~3 weeks.
- 2. Following disciplines are offered:
- – Aerospace Engineering
- – Mechanical Engineering
- – Avionics Engineering
- – Electronic Engineering
- – Mechatronics Engineering
- – Industrial Engineering
- – Metallurgy
- – BBA / MBA (Finance)
- 3. Students from selected HEC recognized universities who have passed 2nd year / 06 Semester are eligible to apply for Internship. However, students of 4-6 semesters can also be considered based on the availability of seats.
- 4. PAC offers free accommodation & transportation at PAC premises to limited students and only the cost of food is charged.
- 5. The student has to be sponsored by the respective Institute to qualify his/her selection for internship and subject to security clearance generally which takes 6-8 weeks.
- 6. Internship forms are available at PAC Website and can be downloaded online. Complete filled forms duly countersigned by Head of the Department are to be sent at the following address in 04 copies along with recent photographs.
Member Technical Secretariat
PAC Board, Kamara
Disrict Attock – Pakistan