Are You Ready? Turkey Exchange program has opened its doors to everyone. Applications are Now invited to Apply for the Turkish Exchange Program 2019 by the Ministry of Youth and Sports. This is a Fully Funded Turkish Exchange program for all the International Students from around the world with any Nationality.
All the Students who are Undergraduate or Graduates or those who are Graduated are Eligible to Apply for the Summer School in Turkey. It does not matter as you can apply for this program from any part of the world for free study in turkey. You Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. All the Academic Disciplines are welcome. It’s Not an Academic Exchange program.
The aim of the International Youth Camp Turkey is to promote a mutual understanding between the people. The Camp is organized every year for young people living abroad with the support of the Ministry of Youth and Sports. The Youth Camp is free to attend for all the participants from any part of the world. All the expenses will be Covered Under Student Exchange programs. Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply. I Repeat, any Student with any academic background is eligible to apply For Youth Summer Exchange programs.
Turkey Exchange Program 2019 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Duration & Dates: 19-25 April 2019
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2019
The Turkey Exchange program 2019 Camp will be held in Two Different Cities & both locations have different Activities given below. Here are the Details below for the Turkish Short Term cultural exchange program.
Kastamonu Yolkonak Youth Camp
- The center of the campus is located 10 km from Kastamonu. Kastamonu city center and the camping area take about 10 minutes and 800 m above sea level. In height.
- In the camp, Paintball, Orienteering, High Rope Activities, Horse Riding, Hiking, Volleyball, Football, Traditional Turkish Street Games, Handcrafts, Folk Dances, Music, Theater as well as; Kastamonu City Trip, Safranbolu City Trip, Daday County Horse Farm Trip, Ilgaz Mountain Excursion.
Antalya Alaaddin Keykubat Youth Camp
- The resort is 12 km from Antalya. There are volleyball, basketball, tennis, badminton, mini football, table tennis activities, amphitheater and artificial climbing wall in the camp.
- In the camp, handicrafts, theater, music, folk dances, sports activities, excursions are made.
Turkish Youth Camp is free to attend and abroad to come to Turkey from abroad. This is Free exchange programs. The Following Expenses will be Covered for the participants by the will be covered by the Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Domestic Transfer
- Food needs of the participants.
- Airfare Travel Expenses (flights) will be supported by the Presidency of Turks Abroad and Related Communities.
- Cultural & Camp Activites
Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply. I Repeat, any Student with any academic background is eligible to apply for the student exchange program turkey.
- Owning a citizen of the Republic of Turkey or Blue Card are Eligible.
- International Students from around the world with any Nationality are Eligible.
- Living abroad Students are Eligible.
- Being in the age range of 18-25 (being born between 1994-2001),
- Not participating in the Turkish Youth Camps before.
- A student with any academic background.
- Check Latest Fully Funded International Internships Around the World.
- NCTU Taiwan Elite International Internship Program 2019 [Fully Funded]
- CERN Administrative Summer Internship in Switzerland 2019 [FULLY FUNDED]
The Last Date to Apply for the Turkey Exchange Program 2019 International Youth Camp is 31st March 2019. Note that this is Free short term exchange programs
How to Apply
The Link of the Application Form is Given below. The official advertisement is also given below in Red Color. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs and good luck with your applications. Note that For any Technical Issue or Login Problem email at [email protected]CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW