Applications are invited to Apply for the Wuhan UniversityBelt and RoadScholarship in China 2019. The Ministry of education in China is supporting students from Belt & Road Countries to Earn their Master and Doctoral Degree from one of the prestigious Chinese Universities. This is a Fully funded scholarship for Pakistani students in China as well as for International Students.
The Duration of the Belt and Road Scholarship Master Degree Scholarship in China is from 2 to 3 Years & For Doctoral Study Scholarship in China 3 to 4 Years. Funding will be available during this Duration. This is a Full-Time Master Degree program in China. The language of teaching will be Chinese & English. A Diverse Range of Fields is available to study Free in China.
Students are directed to prepare their Application. No Need Need to send hard copies of documents at this stage. when we notify the applicants who passed the preliminary evaluation of the university, and all documentation should be submitted in two sets of hard copies by DHL or EMS. How to Apply for Wuhan University Scholarship? Read the details below.
Wuhan University Belt and Road Scholarship Details
- Country: China
- University: Wuhan University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Deadline: 31st March 2019
See More Chinese Government Scholarship 2018 2019
- UCAS Scholarship Belt and Road Scholarship in China 2019
- This One is a scholarship in China for Pakistani students HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2019 Offered By China [Fully Funded]
- Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarships 2019-2020
- Shanghai Government Scholarship 2019 for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
About Wuhan University
Wuhan University is one of the earliest universities to recruit foreign students. In 2016, Wuhan University has more than 3500 international students, covering 200 majors in 30 schools (departments, research centers), and now it has developed gradually into the biggest international students’ destination in central and western China.
Wuhan University Belt and Road Scholarship Benefits
The Belt and Road Chinese scholarships for International Students will Select approximately 120 – 200 Students. All the Students will receive the following Funding.
- Tuition waiver
- Free Accommodation
- Living Allowance: (Ph.D. 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month)
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International travel expenses: Self-Afforded.
Here we have a Chinese Government Scholarship in Tsinghua University Scholarship 2019
Duration of the Wuhan Scholarship
The Funding of the China Scholarship in China for international Students will be for up to 3 & 4 Years. (with NO EXTENSION), divided into:
- Master Degree: 2-3 years for master study
- Doctoral Degree: 3-4 years for doctoral study
To be eligible for the Wuhan University Belt and Road Scholarship for International Students
- Be citizens from the Belt and Road countries other than China (List of Belt & Road Countries)
- Applicants who apply for a master degree should be under 35 years old and have a bachelor degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master degree
- Be with excellent academic achievements, keen on scientific research and have good personal characters.
- Be proficient in English or Chinese. Applicants whose native language is not English should provide unexpired TOEFL or IELTS scores. TOEFL scores should be 90 or higher, and IELTS scores should be 6.5 or higher. Applicants are not required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score only if their.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcripts. The original and copy of each one: issued directly by the school/university, with an official stamp
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration (personal information page).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://admission.whu.edu.cn/en/?c=content&a=list&catid=81.
- Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months. Please keep the original copy of the form for the school registration.
- Valid English level certificate is required if applying for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
Applicants are not required to send us hard copies of application document until early April when we notify the applicants who passed the preliminary evaluation of the university, and all document should be submitted in two sets of hard copies by DHL
The Last Date to Apply for the Wuhan University Belt and Road Scholarship 2019 is 31st March 2019. The Result will be on around the middle of May 2019, and the final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of June. The official admission document will be delivered from the beginning of July 2019.
How to Apply
There are Steps by Steps Guidelines. In order to be eligible for the Belt and Road Scholarship please consider the following steps given below under a Link. Link of the Online Application Portal is given below. The code of Wuhan University is 10486.